| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gravette, Ar in July is hot at 25.9 °C (78.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.9 °C (91.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 13.9 °C (25 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat dry. Just 75.9mm (3in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 14:02 long and the longest day is 14:36 long with an average length of 14:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Gravette, Ar July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Gravette, Ar, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Gravette, Ar:
- Fort Scott, Ks, Usa - 182 kms (113.1 miles) NNW
- Sedan, Ks, Usa - 173.1 kms (107.6 miles) WNW
- Columbus, Ks, Usa - 80.6 kms (50.1 miles) NW
- Independence, Ks, Usa - 152.1 kms (94.5 miles) WNW
- Pawhuska, Ok, Usa - 170.5 kms (105.9 miles) W
- Tulsa, Ok, Usa - 130.5 kms (81.1 miles) W
- Muskogee, Ok, Usa - 111.3 kms (69.2 miles) SW
- Webbers Falls ,Ok, Usa - 165.6 kms (102.9 miles) SSW
- Lamar, Mo, Usa - 180 kms (111.9 miles) NNE
- Springfield, Missouri, Usa - 130.1 kms (80.9 miles) NE
- Neosho, Mo, Usa - 75.9 kms (47.2 miles) NNE
- Eureka Springs, Ar, Usa - 64.1 kms (39.8 miles) E
- Fayetteville, Ar, Usa - 62.1 kms (38.6 miles) SE
- Fort Smith, Arkansas, Usa - 121.3 kms (75.4 miles) S
- Mena, Ar, Usa - 163.3 kms (101.5 miles) SSE
- Ozark, Ar, Usa - 163.3 kms (101.5 miles) SSE
- Subiaco, Ar, Usa - 163.3 kms (101.5 miles) SSE